- This event has passed.
Baja Kayak Retreat with Sea Trek
February 17, 2018 @ 8:00 am - February 22, 2018 @ 5:00 pm$1995
It doesn’t get any better than this! We’re going back to one of our favorite places on the planet.
As you may know, WR founder, Dave Talamo, guided sea kayaking trips with Sea Trek of Sausalito, CA in the 1990’s, including 4 seasons as a lead guide down in Baja. It’s a dream come true for him reconnect with Sea Trek to bring a group back to this glorious place.
The Sea of Cortez is a breathtaking sight, with the rugged desert landscape of Baja California Sur running into the bright blue ocean. The desert ridges and canyons around Loreto boast the richest variety of life on the peninsula, and the nearby islands and reefs teem with life. From the Sierra de la Giganta mountain range to the idyllic coastline, Baja California Sur is a natural paradise for adventurous travelers.
On your kayak retreat, you will have the chance to:
• Get close-up visits with the grey whales in their nursery at Magdalena Bay
• See dolphins and whales from your kayak or beach camp
• Snorkel amazing onshore and coastal reefs
• Enjoy gourmet meals prepared and served by your guides
• Take refuge in solitude and silence at this remarkable union of desert, sea and sky
• Explore lush and tranquil desert canyons
• Take short ‘wilderness medicine walks’ to step into an intimate conversation with this wild, abundant landscape about the questions, needs and dilemmas of your everyday life
To Register Now go to Sea Trek’s Website at