Ecotherapy Consultation Seminar
May 4 @ 10:00 am - December 7 @ 12:00 pm$420
A Monthly Group for Mental Health Professionals in the Practical and Clinical Concerns of Practicing Ecotherapy
Are You Practicing Ecotherapy and wondering…
• How do I best structure my on-the-land sessions?
• What if my client or I see someone we know during a session?
• What is my responsibility if my client gets hurt outdoors during session?
• I love Nature but is it really ethical to bring my clients outside?
• How much do I charge? And, Where do I bring people?
• What are the legal and ethical concerns of working outdoors?
Feel Isolated and Alone in Your Work?….Join this seminar to:
• Be in a supportive circle of peers and led by an experienced ecotherapist
• Learn diverse ways to practice ecotherapy
• Address complex clinical, legal or ethical issues unique to ecotherapy
• Get new ideas and treatment options for your ecotherapy cases
• Be in right relationship with Nature and the land where you hold sessions
This Seminar is for new and practicing ecotherapists who want support in clinical case consultation and managing the logistical, ethical, legal and other aspects of our wonderful, new, emerging field. Format will be case consultation with optional reading homework to spur further inquiry and discussion.