Introduction to Ecotherapy- March 23
March 23 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$185
Are You Ready…?
• For more time outdoors?
• To bring the healing powers of Nature into your work and daily life?
• To more often feel that wonderful sense of ease and connection with all of life?
The erroneous notion of modern society that we humans are somehow separate from or not a part of Nature causes much of our distress and dis-ease. Logically, we can understand this– what or where else could we be? Yet this alienation is so commonplace in western culture that we often don’t even notice it. And even as we are awakening to the gravity of this situation for the larger biosphere, we are still just learning how best to
Through an array of theories and practices ecopsychology and it’s applied form, known as ecotherapy, seek to redress this fundamental alienation and restore the wellness that comes when we live with a felt sense of
connection to Nature all around and within us. As healers and helpers, there is much we can do to ally ourselves and our efforts with the healing forces of Nature.
Come Join Us to:
- Experience your self and body more deeply as a part of Nature
- Learn how this elemental connection has everything to do with your well-being
- Learn tools for helping yourself and others connect with Nature and orient to life in healthy, supportive and energizing ways
We’ll spend the entire day outdoors, blending discussion of pertinent ideas with ample periods of experiential activities, quiet reflection and a chance to consider how to integrate the day’s learning into one’s work
or life. Open to healing arts professionals as well as the general public, this fun, experiential day on the land will introduce participants to some basic principles and practices of the field of ecotherapy.
CEUs available for MFTs/LCSWs (CE Provider# 3930)