Therapy Outside the Box (self-paced, online course)
January 20, 2024 @ 8:00 am - December 31, 2025 @ 5:00 pm
JOIN WITH NATURE AND TRANSFORM YOUR THERAPY PRACTICE!
This course is self-paced, ongoing and all online.
Registration is on our academic host site HERE (https://wilderness-reflections.thinkific.com/)
Get the Skills You Need to Confidently Begin Outdoor Ecotherapy.
This fully online course is self-paced and designed for students who want to learn on their own and just get the details they need to be able to bring their clients out into Nature safely, ethically and effectively. Enrollment available with or without 20 CE credits (for LMFTs, PhDs, etc.).
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
• You’re tired of working inside an office all day
• You are already working with clients as a therapist, coach or helper of some kind
• You find nature to be one of the greatest healers
• You have found personal growth most effective when it was felt in your body
• You want to deepen your relationship with nature
• You want to learn how to be in right relationship with your land and its original inhabitants
• You want to work with clients outdoors but have no idea where to start….
We are here to show you that you can create a beautiful Nature-allied therapy (or coaching) practice that is safe, ethical, highly effective and rewarding to both client and therapist. And in the process you will feel more alive, engaged and connected as you deepen relationship your own reciprocal relationship with Nature.