“The energy of creativity is like a fire
that transforms all kinds of obstacles into opportunities for new growth” -Daisaku Ikeda
• to release what’s no longer serving and vision what’s next for you
• to gather around the fire and stoke the creative spark within each of us
• to explore the vibrant, growing field of ecotherapy
• to learn new skills and ideas you can weave into your own work
• To play and transform old patterns through creative arts and movement practices
Join us as we emerge from the darkest weeks of the year and step into what is new for the year ahead. This half-day introduction to Ecotherapy will help you compost what is old and feed what is new and wanting to grow in you for the year ahead and for your own exploration of the field of ecotherapy. We will use the creative arts, fire tending and movement practices to share with you Wilderness Reflections’ unique approach to body-oriented ecotherapy.
We will gather in circle around the creative fire and spend time together and in solitude. In case of inclement weather, will have access to shelter and be able to move indoors and out as we wish.
When: Saturday, Feb. 10, 2018, 11am- 3:30pm
Where: West Marin County (directions to be sent upon registration)
Fee: $90. ($50 each if you bring a friend. Limited work/trade scholarships available. Contact us for details.)
Guides: Monika Tippie and Dave Talamo
Register by Mail: Send your name, address and name of program for which you’re registering, along with your deposit or full payment to: Wilderness Reflections, P.O. Box 311, Fairfax, CA 94978.