An Extraordinary Journey Into The Wilderness Of Your Heart & Soul
Do you feel a kindred connection to the Earth as a teacher and the clearest mirror for your highest self, yet need guidance to take this further?
Do you feel a yearning for inner connectedness, yet the pull of daily demands knocks you off your center?
In our current society, it can be difficult to stay in alignment with our truest self and deeper calling. Our unique gifts can become shrouded, pushed aside or forgotten. Many of us have so much to offer, yet lack the spiritual and emotional support of like-hearted community that we need to actualize our fullest potential. We can feel the desire to cultive a sustaining, intimate connection with the natural world and our true self, yet not know where to start.
Who Are You When You Remember Yourself?
~Imagine being guided to deeply connect with nature and the woman you know yourself to be.
~Imagine spending the whole year with the support of like-minded women and the luxury of time in beautiful places outdoors.
~Imagine being part of an intimate community that witnesses and appreciates you throughout the year.
The intention of the Women’s Earth Spirit Circle, is to create a close circle of women, steeped in sisterhood and time outdoors with the collective vision to be the fullest, truest expression of yourself. You will be a part of a community that gathers to create personal rites of passage in nature to return to that deep part of yourself that’s been lost. You will learn practices so that you can become grounded and clear in your daily life. If you are a healing arts professional, you will learn new practices and tools that will likely benefit your practice.
Together with an intimate group of like -minded women, you will experience…
- Nurturing a connection with a beautiful place in nature over the course of the four seasons.
- Building a community that will love and support you and your intentions.
- Your true self through a deep, sustaining connection with the Earth and have that reflected to you in a circle of women who are supporting and seeing the real you.
- Embodied spiritual practices, rooted in Vajrayana Buddhism and Western Psychology
- Approaches from the fields of Ecopyschology, Somatic Psychology & Expressive Arts Therapy
- 4 DayQuests over the course of the four seasons in the same location to cultivate a sustaining relationship to place
- 3-Day Nature Retreat where you will create your own personal Rites of Passage.
- 10-Day Wilderness Quest, including a three day solo, where you will move through any stuck energy, claim a life change you are ready to make, ask important life questions, and receive the nurturing and solace of nature.
- Sweat Lodge Ceremony and Celebration Feast to culminate our journey together.
For The Hopes, Fears and Dreams
Of Your Heart and Soul?
- This will be a small, intimate Women’s Circle, with 6 to 8 participants.
- Healthy, organic meals will be provided during the three day Nature Retreat and the nine-day Wilderness Quest.
- The Nature Retreat is a car camping site, which includes bathrooms with showers.
- The Wilderness Quest is a combination of a car camping site and a backpacking site. We will hike a moderate 5 miles to get to our gorgeous wilderness site on a lake. You don’t need previous experience backpacking.
- You will need to provide your own camping gear for the Retreat and the Wilderness Quest. We will provide you with a gear list and our best recommendations to be safe and comfortable.
- The site for the Saturday Daylongs has a campground, for those who want to camp the night before and/or after. You will need to make your own arrangements and pay the campground fee.
- Thursday evening meetings from 7-9pm take place in Marin.
- We encourage you to carpool and will assist you in coordinating with each other.
When & Where: May 2020-April 2021
- Nature Daylongs: May 17 & September 12, 2020, February 27, 2021
- Nature Retreat: June 26-28, 2020
- Wilderness Quest: July 25-August 2, 2020
- Thursday indoor meetings: 16 total, 7-9pm, dates given upon request
- Sweat Lodge Ceremony: March 2021, exact date TBA
- Culmination & Celebration Retreat: April 16-18, 2021
Fee: Contact Amy for information about fee and payment plan.
Guides: Amy Biesemeyer and support guides
To Register: Please contact Amy Biesemeyer at Amy@OneNatureTherapy.com. Amy will be interviewing women in order to create a group of 6 to 8 compatible women for this incredible journey and sisterhood to form.